A Matt’s Sats & Aerials engineer can attend your property and undertake a FULL AND THOROUGH diagnosis of your television viewing system(s).
Once the fault has been detected, Matt’s Sats & Aerials will work to rectify your television viewing system(s) to ensure that you are receiving the optimum signal available in your area.
Our fully equipped mobile vehicles have every tool and equipment needed to get your aerial or satellite system working again. Should you require additional equipment, such as a signal booster or an upgrade to your existing system to improve reception levels, all of which can be completed during the same visit!
Matt’s Sats & Aerials engineers are trained to repair your existing aerial or satellite system and get your digital reception to optimum viewing levels.
A standard TV Aerial Repair / Satellite TV Repair from Matt’s Sats & Aerials would typically includes:
- The checking of existing TV Aerial / Satellite Dish Alignment and Positioning
- The checking of External and Internal Cabling for Signal Loss
- The checking of all connected Aerial / Satellite Points
- The checking Of Home Distribution Network / Amplifiers
- The checking / tuning of Connected Components (such as TV, Sky, Freeview etc etc)